Saturday, March 29, 2014

Questions about Montessori? Q&A by Karen Tyler

Hello there! Noticed the long absence??? I had to take some time off as we adjusted to having an extra kiddo with us during the week. I was almost ready to start back up and we added another kid! We seem to be finding a new rhythm a lot quicker than I anticipated. You can check out the blog for more information on our new adventure in Foster Care. 

I am amazed at how many page views we are still getting over here and I wanted to say a huge thank you for stopping by!  I have so many ideas and thoughts and struggles that I would love to share so please keep reading.  And I promise I'll make things a little more consistent over here. 


I am currently enrolled in a 12-month Montessori Training course through KHT Montessori. You can check out her website,  KHT Montessori. The course is run by Karen Tyler who is AMS certified and has over 30 years experience. Karen has been amazing and she offered to answer some of your questions!!  I am super excited to have Karen guest post to jump start this whole blogging thing. 

So if you have any Montessori related questions, ask away! 

Just post your question in the comments and check back to see some of the answers.

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment